Right Management represents AMA exclusively in India and APAC
American Management Association is a world leader in professional development, with a philosophy of advancing the skills of individuals to drive business success.
AMA is a leading content provider that provides a variety of Leadership, Managerial trainings and Skill development
With over 85 years of experience delivering over 170 training seminars and courses Globally, AMA has continually refined their training programs to meet today’s true challenges.>
AMA program brochure -->
Everyone at every level in your organization needs to continually build skills and behaviors in these four areas:
Whether you’re evaluating your whole company or a department, we can help. When moving your organization to the next level, you need a talent strategy. We work with you at every stage—giving guidance and solutions, then measuring and evaluating, until we reach our desired results together.
1. Talent Acquisition
- Pre-employment Assessment
2. Talent Alignment
- Communicate emerging strategy and skill/behavior shifts
- Align key organizational competencies
3. Talent Management
- Review and update existing job descriptions and/or role profiles
- Communicate changes to existing role descriptions
4. Talent Assessment
- Conduct individual, knowledge and 360 degree assessments
- Analyze talent and skill gaps
5. Talent Development
- Create and deploy appropriate learning and development strategies
- Measure and identify gaps
6. Talent Measurement
- Understand best practices in performance management
- Understand current gaps in talent development strategy
- Create improvement plans to close existing gaps
7. Talent Retention/Transition
- Strategize to develop and retain high potential talent
- Develop talent transition plans
Right Management is the global career and talent development expert within ManpowerGroup (NYSE: MAN). We help organizations become more agile, attractive and innovative by creating a culture of career management and learning that nurtures future talent, motivates and engages people, and provides individuals with opportunities to increase their value throughout their careers. We improve time to value through our expertise in organizational effectiveness, career management and individual development. Our approach is centered on the fact that organizations thrive when individuals are successful in their careers. We’ve spent the last 35 years identifying workforce challenges and developing innovative solutions, enabling our globally informed methods to be time-tested across more than 50 countries.
Manage your Right Management Subscriptions
We not only respect your privacy, but we respect your inbox too. We don't want to send you any more emails than you want. YOU control the amount and types of emails you receive from us. Use this page anytime to instantly update your email marketing preferences in real-time.
Please verify your personal information and then let us know how we can communicate with you.
Thank you for signing up!
Watch your inbox for the latest thought leadership from Right Management.